Food & Beverage Manager will be responsible for co-ordinating all phases of group meeting/banquet functions held at a privately owned Hotel group.
Duties will include:
- Coordinate these activities on a daily basis
- Assist clients in program planning and menu selection
Solicit local group Food & Beverage business
- Maintain the services and reputation of Your Hotel and act as a management representative to group clients.
- Achievement of budgeted food sales, beverage sales, labour costs and profitability.
- Competitive analysis every six months by calling competition and gathering data such as conference DCPS, room rental rates, etc.
- Development and maintenance of all department control procedures.